Friday, September 14, 2007

School days again!

School started on September 4th. Keith was very very excited and was so happy to be back to school! Go figure! LOL

I hadn't heard a word yet from his teacher so I assumed things were going fine but that little nagging voice inside wouldn't shut up.

I emailed the teacher yesterday and this is what she had to say....

Keith is doing fine. He is a very nice boy and has a lot of good things to contribute to discussions-especially if we are talking about snakes!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! After all of the negative emails I got last year, it was such a relief to get this!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay for a good first few days of school!!! I hope all is still going well for Keith, and for you!

Erin said...

I could have sworn I commented on this. I'm losing my mind!

I am so glad everything is starting well for Keith. I bet it is a huge relief!