Wednesday, May 06, 2009

'Tis the T-ball season

And lordy, does it frustrate me!

We all know Keith has the attention span of a gnat but come on! All we (and the coaches!) do is tell him to pay attention, stand up, stop kicking dirt....rinse, repeat. ARGH!

And this has only been at practice. Their first game is Thursday.

Brian took Keith to practice last night and Keith kicked a little boy! What.the.fuck?! Said the kid was bugging him and kicked him. Now, no one else that was there saw the kid touch Keith.

Evenings have gotten increasingly harder. I know its because his meds are all worn off by then and I hate to give him another booster late in the day but I'm so irritated with this stuff.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Augh! Not fun under normal circumstances. Wish I could do more than offer (((((hugs)))))!